The NAV PPE V-Fold Premium Silicone NIOSH N95 Respirator Mask is the most comfortable N95 in the industry.
Modeled after CPAP masks, the V-Fold Premium is comfortable enough to sleep in. With a 360 degree medical-grade soft silicone seal, the V-Fold Premium contours to the shape of your face while not needing to put too much pressure for a strong seal.
The anti fog properties of the silicone design maintains visibility for the operator who wears glasses or face shields. Adjustable straps make this mask even more versatile. The outer layer is fluid and fire resistant to add to its ability to keep you safe.
- NIOSH Certified N95 Respirator
- CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-9232 (AOK Tooling)
- Fine Particulate Filter
- >=99% Bacteria Filter Efficiency
- >=99% Particulate Filter Efficiency @ 0.1 microns
- >95% NaCl Filter Efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Full 360 degree medical-grade soft silicone seal
- Fluid penetration and flame resistant
- 4 point ultrasonically welded adjustable head strap
- Folds flat for easy transport
- No-fog design keeps glasses and goggles from fogging up
- Dimension: Medium- 3.23 x 4.33, Large- 3.82 x 5.12, Extra Large- 3.93 x 5.43 inches bridge to the chin.
10 individually sealed respirator masks / box
- Facing the respirator on the side of a silicone seal, and make the nose clip in the top of the respirator, then hold the respirator with hands to make it fixed with the face and against the chin.
- Pull the lower elastic band over the head and place it under the neck and under the ear.
- Pull the upper elastic band over the head and place it above the ear.
- Adjust the respirator position, slightly press the nose piece use your hand until the silicone seal around the respirator is comfortable with your face.
- Adjust the elastic band and the buckle to the appropriate felt strength of elastic band.
- Check the fit of the respirator to the face:
- Cover the respirator with both hands to avoid affecting the position of the respirator on the face.
- Make a quick inspiration. If air leaks from the edge of the respirator, please re-adjust the elastic band; if you can not get a good fit, repeat steps 1-5.