The NAV PPE M Cup Standard NIOSH N95 Respirator Mask is a cup-shaped N95 with added comfort and fitting features.
The M Cup Standard's comfort features include an inner cotton lining that provides a softer feel around the seal. The dual nose bridge allows for a better adjustable seal around the nose. A crush resistant layer helps maintain the cup-shape. Adjustable straps make this mask even more versatile. The outer layer is fluid and fire resistant to add to its ability to keep you safe.
- NIOSH Certified N95 Respirator
- Fine Particulate Filter
- >=99% Particulate Filter Efficiency @ 0.1 microns
- >95% NaCl Filter Efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Inner cotton lining
- Dual nose bridge
- Crush resistant layer
- Fluid penetration and flame resistant
- 4 point ultrasonically welded adjustable head strap
10 respirator masks / box
- Facing the respirator on the side of a silicone seal, and make the nose clip in the top of the respirator, then hold the respirator with hands to make it fixed with the face and against the chin.
- Pull the lower elastic band over the head and place it under the neck and under the ear.
- Pull the upper elastic band over the head and place it above the ear.
- Adjust the respirator position, slightly press the nose piece use your hand until the silicone seal around the respirator is comfortable with your face.
- Adjust the elastic band and the buckle to the appropriate felt strength of elastic band.
- Check the fit of the respirator to the face:
- Cover the respirator with both hands to avoid affecting the position of the respirator on the face.
- Make a quick inspiration. If air leaks from the edge of the respirator, please re-adjust the elastic band; if you can not get a good fit, repeat steps 1-5.